Let’s Shellabrate: A Rappahannock Rogue Oyster Experience
December 12$40 – $100
Join us for an oyster experience as we wrap up this year!
Whether you love oysters or have always wanted to learn how to enjoy oysters, you can order a package of Rappahannock grown oysters that includes a shucking knife, toppings, and recipe cards. Then join us for a virtual oyster tasting experience. We’re excited to serve you oysters grown in the Rappahannock River by Rogue Oysters.
Oyster packages will be available for pick up midday on December 12. Then join us at 5 pm for a virtual discussion with Rogue Oysters, a shucking demonstration, and highlights from our oyster restoration program.
Sales close Thursday, Dec 10 at 8 pm.
- 25 Count – Ideal for two individuals
- 75 Count – Perfect if you love your oysters or need enough for 6 people
20% discounted rate on all current members of Friends of the Rappahannock. You can renew your membership here.
Included in Oyster Package:
- Raw oysters
- Shucking knife
- Saltine crackers
- Hot sauce
- Recipe cards by FOR staff on their favorite ways to prepare oysters
- Access to virtual oyster discussion
Curbside Pick Up Locations:
- Fredericksburg: FOR Office at 3219 Fall Hill Ave, 22401 between 12-3 pm
- Warrenton: Location TBD between 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Sperryville: Pen Druid Brewing at 3863 Sperryville Pike, 22740 between 1:30 – 3:30 pm
**Sperryville Location – Pen Druid is offering a cider that pairs nicely with oysters. Order now and pick up at the same time you get your oyster package. ORDER HERE.
Select your package below. During check out you will be able to select your pick up location.
*We recommend bringing your own cooler with some ice or a cooler pack when you pick them up, so the oysters can remain chilled until you’re ready to enjoy them.
For all event questions contact JoEllen Santulli at [email protected]